Daddy and his Boys
I made Ben's favorite dinner for his B-day Spaghetti with Meat Sauce. I thought it was funny it looks like a #1 on Luke's chest made from the spaghetti.
When Buddha eats we strip him down to his diaper he is too messy and then right to the bath.
I made Ben a Michigan B-day cake or at least tried I am not the baker but it turned out good.
M Ben instead of M Den Ha Ha!
Happy Birthday Husband I love you Much!!
Luke and daddy going to get a workout in.
Happy Birthday Dad I love you so much!
Hey dad I love you so much too!!
On the morning of Ben's birthday his brother David and his girlfriend Chelsey flew in for the week we all drove out to Ben's office and surprised him and took him out to lunch.





1 comment:
Car, Lukey is changing SO much! He's starting to get big boy features. They grow too quickly, don't they!! Happy Birthday, Ben!
Post a Comment