
This is a picture of us a couple hours after Evan Joseph was born. I was so glad I got to be there with her seeing one of your best friends give birth is the best experience I was in AWE of her strength and pain tolerance to be honest. She is and has always been an amazing friend to me and now to have gone through that with her was something I will always treasure.

We never thought Evan would be born that night I was just wanting to keep her company. I feel bad I came and saw her twice that week and her family has been there 24/7 staying the nights with her too and I came to see her and was not even there for an hour and got all the action. I did however call her mom on Marcy's cell and put the phone aside so she can listen to Evan's arrival.

The sad news is that Wes missed his son's birth waiting for the sitter to watch Alex. He jokes and says Carly got to see the birth and I got to see the placenta. He is so funny. He was in shock when I called and told him her water broke and then the baby was born. The great news is the Evan was only in the NICU for a week and is now home with his wonderful family. He is doing great and will always be extra special to me his Auntie Carly.

The next day I was so excited to go back and see Evan. Marcy looked great and was so happy to hold her new baby boy. He is just perfect as you can see.
Evan Joseph Tyree born June 20, 2009 5:29 pm 4 lb.7.oz 18 in.






1 comment:
OH my gosh...what a story. i have tears in my eyes....so happy that all are doing well. Evan is a cutie!
Post a Comment