I flew in for Candace's 30th Birthday December 10, 2011
My bro, sis, Molly, and me (above)
Jeanette (went to ISU w Can and Bob) Craig, me, Candace, and Bobby
at Mayan Palace
Cheers to the Birthday girl!
Opening her presents from us
I love making us dress alike, like when we were kids
Twinsies LOL
All dressed up for the Birthday Bash!
mom, Can, and I
Candace, Craig, and Carly
Can, Me, and Mama
My dad and I
The Birthday Girl
Birthday Dinner
Let's get this party started!!
Silly Craigy
Sarah and I
Happy Birthday my beautiful sister I love ya!!
Girlz and a creepy Craig
She did it she blew her candles out! YEAH!
Jo, Can, Dad, Me, and Craig
My dad's girlfriend Joanne and my mom....WEIRD!! LOL
So he can lift two dumb bells LOL!!
Candace and Anthony friends since they were 4
Party Girls
Craig and Candace
Uh Oh! Can and Bobby dancing!
Getting Jiggy!
Mr. Roboto
Carly and Anth
Bobby's in da club
Can giving J a drink
Happy Birthday Candace you had a great party with lasting fun memories
B Day Girl and Husband at the Mayan Palace
The beautiful cake!











No comments:
Post a Comment