Wednesday, January 11, 2012

December Fun

Starting December off with my SUPER TRIO!  
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Will was going through my books and to a liking to this one with Jenny McCarthy on the cover.
Grandma Sue and Lukey
He has her wrapped around his finger that's for sure!
Everything he plays with turns into a gun!
Quiet reading time
Luke and JJ decorating their cookies
Addie taking Farrah on a ride
Farrah cruising 
Luke and Daddy going to the Cards game
Will loving on his baby sister
Adorable Farrah at her brother Christmas program
Me and my girl
Will was not to sure what to expect
He found me in the audience and started to cry
His wonderful teacher just loves Will and comforted him till his class was over.
LOOK AT THAT SAD FACE! :-(
Happy now!  MY friend Bri came with us to see the boys it was great having her with us.
Grayson singing away!
Luke was so cute coming onto the stage.  We were so proud of him!
Handsome BOY!



We were so proud of the boys and Luke's performance he was outstanding!
After the concert we went to the neighborhood clubhouse for the holiday party.  
Grandma Sue had her handful with the kids!
My mom and I were leaving the next morning for Chicago for my sister's 30th b day,  She was soaking up the kids she will miss them and we will for sure miss her!
Will saw his buddy Kaeden they hugged it out!
Kaeden was the cutest Grinch!
Merry Christmas Everyone!
My neighbor Jen and her daughter Kate with Farrah and I
I can never get everyones attention for a pic so this was the best we got on this night!
My cute Luke with a Christmas tree on his face
My 3 peas in a pod
Best buddies always want to be together
I missed the kids while I was in Chicago I couldn't wait to see them and hold my baby girl!
I usually don't like bath tub pics but this one turned out way too cute and they were covering up!

No comments: