Sunday, October 9, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

Over Labor Day weekend we went to St. Louis for a Ben's good friend Alex's wedding and my sister and Bobby came to watch the kids.
 Candace and Farrah
Roxy and Ruby LOVE when Candace and Bobby come to visit.
 My beautiful sister and I. 
 Thank you for taking such good care of the kids we love you both so much!
 Monday was Labor Day and we went over to the Behms to celebrate Jaidyn's 4th Birthday.
 We got her this huge bear the same one they got Lukey 
 She was so cute and soooo excited! 
 Roger holding Farrah she just loves him! Giving him great big hugs!

 JJ carried that bear all over it was hilarious!



 Opening up her presents, we also got her this cute dress.
 ...and this Tink tank top from Disneyland.
 Daddy's girl already!
 Will loves their house because they have stairs!  All he wants to do is go up and down.
 Pinata Time!
 Girls!
 Yep, Daddy's girl for sure!

CANDY!!
 My baby girl I still pinch myself every time I look at her!  I am so blessed!
 Mi amiga Lisa!
 Have a Scooby Dooby Doo Birthday!
 I love when she falls asleep in my arms!
 Let them eat cake!  Will loves it!
 The kids playing the Wii.
 Jaidyn was so excited to hold Farrah!

Hope you had a great Birthday sweet JJ!

No comments: