Happy Valentine's Day
Luke and Will opening up their Valentine gifts from
Mommy and Daddy!
They got two big Lion's and a bunch of books a
few cars and a train.
The night before I was reading books with Luke before bed and I told him that the next day was going to be Valentine's Day. I asked him if he knew what that means and he said yes it means I get to eat a red cookie. I was laughing so hard I just love the way he thinks and the things he says it is always entertaining.
For some reason Luke likes to pose for a picture like this.
He loves his new Hot Wheels car
Will was hugging the lion it was so cute. His shirt says Cupid is my Homeboy.
Reading his new Construction Crew Books he got with Papa
Gramma and Papa with Luke
Gramma Francie is always getting her kisses in.
My mom and Craig flew in today too we are all flying to Mexico for my sister's wedding this week. It was so great to have a full house.
Will and Uncle Craigy having fun
Craig had Will laughing so hard that we all started laughing.
Uncle Craig, Gramma Susan, and Will enjoying the beautiful day.
My mom was even playing some baseball





No comments:
Post a Comment