Will being baptized

Luke wanted to sit with his friend Emma during Mass
We had people over after to celebrate
Landon, Shannon, Brynna, Maya, and Steff
Since it wasn't too hot out the kids wanted to play outside they all flocked to this part of the yard where they took turns putting rocks down the drain, here are a few cute pics.
Karina, Emma, and Luke
Luke and the ladies
Brynna, Emma, Luke, and Karina
Luke and Karina resting on the couch together. Maya and I thought this was cute until they get older
So CUTE!
Happy Birthday to me!!
I love my boys!
I got to see a movie that night (Hangover)
so funny I loved the movie and had a wonderful blessed day
God Bless You Will
My Beautiful Baby Will





1 comment:
What a blessing Will is! God bless you Will!!!
Happy Birthday again hot mommy!
Post a Comment