





Will was born March 18th, 2009 at 3:15 am. He was 8 pounds 5 ounces and 20 inches long. He is the little brother to Luke Patrick who just turned 19 months old. Will is doing great sleeping and eating well. Ben and I are so blessed and proud to be the parents of these little boys who are loved so much.





6 comments:
hi Ben & Carly CONGRATS to the both of yous on your new baby boy Will. Luke now has a brother to play ball with when they get older. God Bless Love Steves Mom
Car, He's gorgeous!! I know you are so proud. Congratulations to you all. Lukey is going to have so much fun having a brother to get in trouble with.
He is so precious! seeing him and holding him makes me so anxious for my little boy! So happy that we have become such good friends. Congrats to you, Ben and Luke! You did a great job!
Love, Steff, Shawn, Em and Adam
Congratulations!!! What a little sweetie pie...I wish I could be there to hold him. Luke and Will are going to be best of buds...we can't wait to see you 4 (and Ruby) sometime in the near future hopefully!!!
Much love~
He is so handsome! I am so excited he's finally here! What an amazing little guy. Your family just keeps getting better and better! Congratulations!
Congratulations! He is beautiful!!! Hugs from all of us... Amy, Nate and kids.
Post a Comment