Saturday, February 21, 2009

Grandma Susan comes to help

Marcy came over with Alex to stay with me and Steff took my mom to the airport.  The boys played for hours and hours.  It was so nice of my girlfriends to help out seeing I can't do too much these days.
Marcy got a workout taking care of two active toddlers.  She was so helpful even bringing over lunch for all of us.  She is due with her second in August.  We will be busy busy busy.
Luke learning to share.  He has a hard time with the sharing I am working on it with him.
Grandma Susan flew in from Sunday till Wednesday to help me with Luke.  I hate to see her leave I always cry.  Luke did too this time he did not like watching her leave.
Luke playing with Grandma Susan he wore that shirt to the doctors that day and the doctor said Team Mommy is out of business so good thing grandma is here to help out.   We all love our mommies.

No comments: