Saturday, June 7, 2008

Luke goes to work with Dad



"I think my dad likes to talk about me at work,
or misses me, cause this picture is BIGGER than ME!"





"Sign me up...what's a kid got to do to get some Braces around here!"



Then we got to go to the movies and watch Indiana Jones!?
but first............... I got put to work for
"Patient Appreciation Night"


We handed out goody bags!


I though I might even score a date....but Dr Koppikar (seen far left) decided he liked holding huge drinks instead of holding his beautiful daughter Karina!



I could barely keep my eyes open for this picture after the movie! The movie night was really fun. There were lots of people there and the movie was really loud! I decided to sleep right through the 1st hour of noise, then decided to give Indiana Jones a shot. I licked one of dad's popcorn and bite on his straw, even laughed at some silly parts of the movie. Mom decided to take me for a walk few times too. But I didn't cry once from all that "shoot' em up, bang 'em up" stuff. When it was all over, everyone clapped and thanked us for the great night. It was a pretty good time. I think I know why dad gets home late sometimes now..........he's at the movies!


1 comment:

SFalcon said...

Looks like fun..sorry we missed it =(