

My mom was so excited to visit and see Luke when she got here I was already sick for about a week. I ended up in the hospital for 3 days thank God my mom was here to help with Luke she had to learn quick how to do everything. She took such good care of him that once I got home he always wanted her. We took these pictures after I was feeling better of course. It was so nice to have her here especially since we have no family in Arizona & Ben couldn't miss work. Pretty much the whole month of April I was sick so now I am feeling great. Luke turned 8 months on the day I went to the ER. He is the best, when I was sick the hardest part beside feeling horrible was not being able to care for him. Grandma Susan you did a great job. We love you!
1 comment:
So glad you are feeling better! xox
Post a Comment